Consignment sales are a great way of selling equipment you no longer need (we reserve the right to limit makes, models). Consider the advantages:
- Much larger public exposure and less trouble for you.
- Complete technical explanation and assistance to prospective purchasers.
- For boats and PWC, we provide supervised water testing, ensuring safety to the purchaser and to your equipment. We also provide transportation to and from the water.
- Spend less of your time. We manage the negotiation of the sale. This can often result in better pricing for you.
- Complete safety inspection (if requested), full disclosure to new owners about the condition of the equipment.
- Preparation of sales documents as per mandatory regulations.
- Tax savings.
We charge 10% sales commission and expenses. Reasonable time limits apply. Convenient storage can be negotiated at expiry period if the equipment was not sold.
For a list of consignment equipment, please refer to our pre-owned inventory.
Page Last Updated: March 18, 2012